I didn't mean to post again today but Lucy's invitation to play my first game of tag could not be ignored!
So here goes:
7 honest things about myself:
1. I left school at 16 with 6 'O' levels and then trained for 6 years as a florist
2. I left work at 26 to do a BSc degree in Environmental Science - believe me when I say global warming is by no means a recent phenomenon. I used data from the 1960's during my degree in the 1990s! Stables and horses bolting come to mind :o(
3. I'm not by nature a rule breaker but a rebel lurks inside ...
4. I'm early for everything
5. I had one baby in Southampton and the other in Northampton - thank goodness there are no East or West Hamptons - are there?
6. I don't assert myself enough as I can't stand confrontation
7. DH is nearly 7 years younger than me - chronologically - but 20 years older mentally! and I've known my best friend longer than DH has been alive!!
These are the rules:
1. Link the person who has tagged you
2. Tell seven honest things about yourself
3. Tag seven new people
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it
and here are the 7 lucky people I am inviting to play tag with me:
Bethany - Red Yarn
Blissful artist - artisbliss
Raspberry - with those beautiful bags
Angie - norththreads
Julie - those little cotton rabbits
Mollycoddle - my inspiration to stick to a grocery budget ;o)
dizzydesigns - check out the amazing lampwork beads in her etsy shop