Not a lot of craftiness has gone on but I've been working on some ideas for soft toys and stitcheries.
Thank you so much ladies - this brightened a manky Monday morning!!!
Rather than go through the angst of choosing who to pass this on to I would like everyone who reads my blog to have this award. Thank you all for inspiring and encouraging me :)
I think I need to do seven weird facts about me:
1. I was told not to bother doing art 'O' level at school and although I'd have dearly loved to go to art college I never did.
2. If I ever win the lottery I will do an art degree
3. Moogsdad and I got sunburnt down one side of our bodies climbing Ben Nevis in early June, 9 years ago.
4. I used to love watching my Grandad skinning and gutting rabbits when I was a child.
5. I cannot stand theme park rides that spin - I get very giddy and nauseous.
6. I love camping but never sleep well and so usually end up somewhat cranky by the end of the week!
7. If I find a new crafty interest I just have to read everything about it. Fortunately since discovering craft blogs my spending on books and magazines has decreased dramatically as you guys tell me everything I need to know :)
Not very interesting but it's about all my befuddled brain can muster up. Off to refuel with a monster-sized bowl of pasta and maybe a small glass of red to help me chill.
Minx has managed some scrambled egg and is looking a little brighter so hopefully tonight will be more restful. I'm keeping her off tomorrow but she can help me with some crafting - ok, so she'll actually, most likely, be plugged into a DVD while I sew ;)