In lieu of doing anything crafty I have been spending my evenings whittling away at the gazillion posts waiting to be read in Google Reader.
During my bloggy catch up I've been tagged.
Lina has tagged me for Six Unspectacular Quirks about me and the rules are:
* Link the person who tagged you*
Mention the rules in your blog*
Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours*
Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them
Here goes then....
- I really need to read myself to sleep at night. Just a sentence or two will do.....or like last night 40+ pages!
- I can't stand mess - which is odd, as I'm not in the least bit tidy.
- As I get older I find I can only sleep properly in my own bed - hence this week, after 7 nights' camping I am majorly sleep deprived.
- I can't start the day without a cup of tea in bed - preferably not made by me!
- I can't bear the smell of hair. Clean hair fine but not washed for a few days hair.......ick, just can't do it. May hark back to sharing a house with someone at Uni who only washed her (naturally blond and curly) long hair once a fortnight or so to stop it being 'frizzy' - 'cos, like greasy, stinky, and plastered to your head hair is such a good look!!
There you go then - not hugely quirky but most definately unspectacular!
Go on, pick the tag up guys - I'm far too lazy to pass it on as I still have all your posts to read....tell me your most unspectacular quirks :)
We haven't had one of these for a while.....
edited to say:
HAH! It would seem that I also cannot count and only posted five quirks! Righty-oh then....no pressure....a sixth quirk......
- I love having my hair played with and will happily sit for hours while Minx (who has been specially trained) fiddles with my hair.......seems I have a hair thing going on!!!