It can't be nine years......can it?
This gorgeous young man is NINE years old today!
How did that happen?
Happy Birthday Sausage Monster!!!!
We're having a 'We're never going to sleep' over tonight. Four loud boys and two (relatively) quiet girls are terrorising the Moog. Moogsdad and I are flagging already.
It could be a long night!
Picking up Ali's tag I thought I'd do six things I love about my little boy:
1. The fact that he just came over here and said 'I love you' even though his three best friends are in the same room.
2. Those beautiful hazel brown eyes and those long long eye lashes.....just made for winning hearts :-)
3. How the world lights up when he really really laughs.
4. How he seems to know (and remember) everything about Star Wars - like a 'mini-me' version of his Dad.
5. Even though he's all long and boney he still curls up and fits perfectly on my lap.
I could go on.
I'm just proud to be the Mum of such a sweet, kind and fun 'young man' ...who will always be my little boy!
I've also nearly finished my first pair of socks!
Sleep/insomnia permitting, they may be finished tomorrow!!